Job Fair – Part Time Staff: Beverage and Concession Servers
The Corporation of Massey Hall and Roy Thomson Hall is a not-for-profit charitable organization operating two of Canada’s premier concert halls. Roy Thomson Hall is hosting a job fair and are interested in meeting individuals with a passion for the arts and the ability to deliver a superior customer experience!
When: Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Time: 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Where: Roy Thomson Hall- Main Doors off Simcoe Street
Roy Thomson Hall is hiring these frontline positions:
• Food and Beverage Servers
What we are looking for:
Dedication to excellence and superior customer service
• Previous food and beverage service experience with cash handling
• Smart Serve certification
• Flexibility to work an average of 10 to 15 hours a week that would include day, evening, weekend and statutory holiday shifts
• Ability to stand/walk for 75% of shift
• Professional manner with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We welcome you to join us and learn more about the opportunities we have!
Please bring your resume and if we feel you have what it takes to join our team, be prepared for an initial screening interview that will happen onsite with Management Staff from Food & Beverage.
The Corporation of Massey Hall and Roy Thomson Hall values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants requiring accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process should contact the Human Resources Department. The Corporation is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.