Corporate Partnerships Associate
The Corporate Partnerships Associate contributes to the Corporate Partnerships Team by engaging and supporting the development and management of new and existing venue, program and event sponsors. The Corporate Partnerships Associate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the team responsible for driving revenue essential for building meaningful music and cultural programming. The Associate will assist in identifying and researching new partnership opportunities; developing correspondence and program materials for existing and new partners; and managing a portfolio of existing corporate partners.
Through the use of well-developed verbal and written communication skills, a deep commitment to understanding client-centered service and demonstrated experience in project management, this role will be focused on supporting the efforts of a thriving non-profit arts organization. This role offers the opportunity to work with one of Canada’s finest cultural institutions and as such, a passion for music and the cultural community is a must.
Prospecting and Lead Generation
• Identify, research and vet new partnership prospects
• Maintain a database of strategic partnership targets
• Support the creation of strategic sponsorship offers and proposals for our portfolio of venues and associated assets as well as special programming and education programs
• Develop briefings, presentations and customized collateral for potential partners
Partner Management and Servicing
• Oversee the client management process, maintaining productive and positive relationships with active and prospective partners
• Manage all sponsor activity: day-to-day correspondence, program execution, marketing/web integration, content capture & delivery, on-site activation, social media & advertising campaigns
• Track and monitor all program deadlines and deliverables and provide internal and client status updates
• Work collaboratively with Marketing Team to design program communication and social media calendar
• Collect venue and program related data and prepare regular reports for all active partners
• Manage sponsor ticket holds for house and co-pro performances as well as corporate ticket banks, in liaison with the Box Office
• Monitor Sponsorship budget and associated income and expenses in collaboration with the Finance department
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in relationship and event management, preferably in cultural sector or sponsorship environment
• Business oriented sensibility with natural ability to create consensus
• Demonstrated ability to deliver superior client management
• Proven ability to manage time, set priorities, maintain organization, and multi task to meet various competing work deadlines
• Able to write, edit and design client presentations in PowerPoint or Keynote
• Able to create and design effective social media based communication
• Experience with data, insights and analytics an asset
• Superior communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation
• Self-motivated candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Team oriented with the ability to work independently
• Ability to adapt to change and quickly deal with issues as they arise
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Passionate music fan with appreciation for culture’s role in shaping community
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Please note that only applicants granted an interview will be acknowledged. No phone calls please.
The Corporation is dedicated to employment equity and welcomes applications from qualified candidates including members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
The Corporation is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Human Resources department will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.