The marketing associate supports the activities and administration of the marketing department with an emphasis on digital marketing, concert and event sales, social media, and internal systems. This role takes programmed events and concerts from launch to completion through market research and strategic planning.
• Develop and execute show marketing strategies for a diverse line-up of concert and event presentations
• Manage budgets and produce show settlement backup when required for concerts and events throughout the year
• Coordinate media buying, creative direction and content production for print, digital, social media, radio, outdoor and in house media
• Contribute to holistic marketing planning initiatives and schedules to maximize potential impact
• Research target markets and promotional opportunities
• Develop and design innovative marketing solutions
• Support the organizations organic social media efforts
• Other duties as assigned
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing or other related field
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in ad advertising/marketing environment
• Experience with Google Analytics, Ads and digital marketing tools
• Hands on experience in Facebook Business Manager, including Instagram, with a focus on audience targeting and ad creation
• Media Buying and contract negotiation
• Proven ability to prepare marketing proposals with a blend of focused research, strategy and creativity
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
The Corporation is dedicated to employment equity and welcomes applications from qualified candidates including members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
The Corporation is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Human Resources department will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Please note that only applicants granted an interview will be acknowledged. No phone calls please.