Benefits & Levels
There are two levels of Marquee membership: Marquee Club and Marquee Circle. Each membership is for one person, or those with live-in partners or spouses can add their partner to the membership. Marquee memberships cannot be shared between friends or couples who are not living at the same address.
The Marquee Club allows those who love music, comedy, and spoken word to attend events at Massey Hall and Roy Thomson Hall in style, while supporting Massey Hall and Roy Thomson Hall programming and artist development activities.
The annual fee for the Marquee Club is $1,750 and provides members with the following benefits:
• Personalized ticketing service through your own Box Office Representative
• Priority notice of the season and advance booking privileges
• Access to VIP reserved seating up to two weeks before each performance, based on availability
• Exclusive access to the Lounge at Roy Thomson Hall, before performances and at intermission
• Access to the reserved upper lot parking at Roy Thomson Hall
• Priority bar service at Massey Hall
• Your name listed in our our Annual Report
• An invitation to a Toronto International Film Festival gala screening at Roy Thomson Hall
• Partial charitable tax receipt ($1,375)
The Marquee Circle is a step above the Club, our top level of membership, and is for those interested in further supporting the Halls while receiving all Marquee Club benefits.
The annual fee for Marquee Circle is $3,000 and provides members with the following benefits:
• All benefits of the Marquee Club (above)
• Partial charitable tax receipt ($2,625)
• Increased Priority with Personalized Ticketing.